What do you need to know when starting up your own business?
- Do you have a business plan? This is the basic precondition for business success.
- Do you have a financial plan? Have you identified the resources needed to achieve your objectives?
- Can you finance the business independently or will you need external financing?
- Have you decided on the type of company you wish to establish? Should you set up a limited liability company, a public limited liability company (i.e. a publically traded company) or set up as a sole trader (sole proprietor)?
- Have you thought about the legal aspects of employment issues or payroll?
Are you setting up a business abroad?
Launching a global business isn’t an easy task. If you are already a global player or you’re considering selling internationally, importing, or setting up a company abroad, it is practical to have top-quality partners in the countries in which you do business.
Find out more about the global network, Nexia International, of which we are a member.
Setting up your own business
- Experience and business focus – We have served as formation agents and advised a vast number of start-ups, subsidiaries and branch offices. We’re here when you need us and we’re big enough to assist you as your business grows.
- We operate locally and globally – We’re small enough to be enterprising and dedicated to our clients, yet as a member of Nexia International, we are networked enough to offer our clients support at a global level.
- We cultivate lasting relations – We have been building business relations and friendships for 28 years. We foster professionalism, value hard work, and take an individual approach with our clients.